Careers – Lead Healthcare Quality Measure Developer
Join a growing company where your efforts will be pivotal to our success and you’ll help transform health care quality.
Healthmonix enhances the quality of healthcare delivery to improve patient health and outcomes. Our cutting-edge platform provides industry-leading SaaS-based healthcare quality measurement and improvement solutions.
At Healthmonix we care about how we work together as much as we care about building and delivering state-of-the art software for our customers. Your work and quality of life matter to us, as the results of your work will impact thousands of medical professionals, hospitals, private practices, and medical education associations who rely on our platform across the country.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to lead measure development. The measures development lead is responsible to maintain health quality measures across the organization. This lead also serves as Subject Matter Expert for all health quality measures initiatives.
- Lead the implementation, testing, and maintenance of health quality measures (CQMs and eCQMs) across reporting solutions including, but not limited to, MIPS, ACO, and VBC; this is based on CMS documented design specifications
- Define user stories using SCRUM methodology to communicate measure design and track the development and finalization of the measures
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in data and analytics for company initiatives and project management for health quality measures development
- Create ad-hoc reports via SQL for internal use
- Provide consulting advice, guidance, and solutions for improvement to clients, internal customers, and management
- Troubleshoot and assist in creating action plans for improvement of existing measures
- Knowledge and understanding of clinical coding systems including but not limited to ICD9, ICD10, SNOMED, LOINC, RxNorm, NDC, CPT, and HL7 standards
- Ability to perform testing for tools and applications to support quality measures and artifacts
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Office suite
- Extremely detail oriented
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out all job responsibilities with minimal direction
- Undergraduate degree
- Healthcare education, quality improvement experiences desirable
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL, T-SQL, and SQL coding standards a plus
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of eCQMs and quality measure testing tools
- Experience with CQL, HQMF, QDM
- EHR implementation experience
Email salary requirements with resume to email@example.com with the subject Lead Healthcare Quality Measure Developer.
Excellent benefits offered
Healthmonix is an equal opportunity employer.