Careers – Marketing Communication Specialist
How would you like to join a growing company where your efforts will be pivotal to our success and where you’ll be part of transforming health care quality?
Healthmonix enhances the quality of healthcare delivery to improve patient health and outcomes. Our cutting-edge platform provides industry-leading SaaS-based healthcare quality measurement and improvement solutions.
Our team is everything to us. At Healthmonix we care about how we work together as much as we care about building and delivering state-of-the art software for our customers. Your work and happiness matter to us, as the results of your work will matter to the thousands of medical professionals, hospitals, private practices, and medical education associations who rely on our platform across the country.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to develop branding and marketing and development in pursuit of market opportunities that will drive the continuing growth of our organization.
We at Healthmonix are ‘modern pragmatists;’ our systems are built using the best tools for the job. We use an agile development environment and embrace and give voice to good ideas, which is one reason why we value diversity in our team and promote an environment that fosters inclusion and personal growth.
We’re looking for a dynamic, creative, and detail-oriented Marketing Communications Specialist to join our team. This role requires extensive interaction and collaboration with sales, product management, customer support and others across the company to develop sales tools including collateral and presentations.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for a wide range of marketing projects, including the duties listed below:
- Work with company and product managers to create materials that align company and product messaging to overall marketing strategies including webinars, website content, blogs, and sales collateral
- Support the communication details of product release, website updates, email campaigns, webinar registrations, and miscellaneous support activities
- Develop content and direction for our corporate webiste, perform updates, and manage our web development contractors
- Manage our SEO / Adwords / other paid advertising consultants
- Utilize social media, including creating content for blog posts, building communities, and continuing engagement on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Ability to learn and utilize our Hubspot marketing & sales portal to optimize the marketing / sales interface, automate workflows, and develop KPIs to track our performance
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field
- A track-record of progressive experience and responsibility in writing effective marketing materials – translating organizational needs, goals and ideas into compelling communication
- Exceptional accountability, accuracy and attention to detail
- Superior grammar and punctuation
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to collaborate effectively with colleagues across departments
- Clearly demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Interest and enthusiasm for new technology tools
- A positive team player that demonstrates flexibility for shifting priorities to help realize team goals
- Synthesizes and continues to develop creative process based on feedback, best practices and proven success
- Proven organizational skills
- An understanding of the basic concepts, practices and specialized vocabulary used within the healthcare industry
- Portfolio with sample work required
Email salary requirements with resume to email@example.com with the subject Marketing Communication Specialist.
Excellent benefits offered
Healthmonix is an equal opportunity employer.