Careers – User Interface Developer
Healthmonix improves the quality of healthcare delivery to improve patient health and outcomes. We deliver industry-leading SaaS-based healthcare quality measurement and improvement solutions. Our business is growing. Our team is expanding. And we’d like you to be a part of our success.
Our team is everything to us
At Healthmonix we care about how we work together as much as we care about our work. Your work and success matters to us, and to the thousands of medical professionals, hospitals, private practices, and medical education associations who rely on us across the country.
If you are a User Interface Developer with the ability to design and implement spectacular web and mobile systems that make a difference, then read on.
Healthmonix is seeking a highly skilled User Interface Developer with a strong background in building user interfaces for innovative, high-performance web-based applications. You will work with our talented and nimble team of product specialists, marketing specialists, and engineers to build great experiences for our clients using Healthmonix’s industry-leading healthcare quality improvement and continued medical education applications.
We at Healthmonix are ‘modern pragmatists;’ our systems are built using the best tools for the job. We use an agile development environment and embrace and give voice to good ideas, which is one reason why we value diversity in our team and promote an environment that fosters inclusion and personal growth.
As a User Interface Developer, you will be an integral member of a dynamic and growing team that is responsible for designing and building the company’s next generation of software, including healthcare quality measurement assessment and reporting, and continued medical education systems. To empower your success, you’ll work right alongside some of the top healthcare industry thought-leaders in a competitively paid environment with opportunity for performance-based bonuses and great benefits. You will:
- Work closely with fellow team members to understand business requirements to drive intuitive and remarkable design of high-value websites and web and mobile web applications.
- Support successful client deliveries, offering clients your UI design insights
- Contribute to and review business evaluation documents and UI requirements
- Design and build custom, responsive websites and web applications
- Drive UI and UX improvements in our products
- Provide support for usability and UI issues reported during full product lifecycle
- Help us to be the best team that we can by participating in system and process improvements
Skills and Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate complex ideas clearly in a diverse team environment
- Ability to translate business goals into effective web design
- An understanding of UI and UX best practices, including responsive design
- A passion for keeping abreast of coming trends in UI design
- Demonstrable design successes
- Strong Photoshop and/or Illustrator skills and experience with other leading design tools
- A firm grasp of building and using HTML 5 and CSS 3 (experience with pre-processors such as LESS or SASS would be a bonus)
- Know how to handle Device – Browser Compatibility, Debugging Tools
- Strong plus experience
- Working knowledge of version control systems like Git or Subversion
- WordPress experience
- Medical-field experience
Email salary requirements with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject UI DEVELOPER POSITION.
Excellent benefits offered
Healthmonix is an equal opportunity employer.