Careers – Web Developer
Healthmonix improves the quality of healthcare delivery to improve patient health and outcomes. We deliver industry-leading SaaS-based healthcare quality measurement and improvement solutions. Healthmonix is growing; the team is expanding, and we’d like you to be a part of our success.
At Healthmonix we care about how we work together as much as we care about our work. Your work and success matters to us, and to the thousands of medical professionals, hospitals, private practices, and medical education associations who rely on us across the country.
If you are a Software Developer with .Net cloud-based development experience then read on.
Healthmonix is seeking an achieving Software Developer with demonstrated success in building innovative, high-performance SaaS-based applications. You will work with our talented and nimble team of engineers to build our industry-leading healthcare quality improvement and continued medical education applications.
We at Healthmonix are ‘modern pragmatists.’ Our systems are built primarily using a .NET stack, and we increasingly leverage open-source technologies. We use an agile development environment and embrace and give voice to good ideas. That’s one reason why we value diversity in our team, and promote an environment that fosters inclusion and personal growth.
As a Software Developer, you will be a member of a dynamic and growing engineering team that is responsible for designing and building the company’s next generation of software, including: healthcare quality measurement reporting, continued medical education, and quality improvement software. To empower your success, you’ll work right alongside senior engineers and some of the top healthcare industry thought-leaders in a competitively paid environment with opportunity for performance-based bonuses and great benefits. You will:
- Work closely business analysts and team members to understand business requirements and design of high-value software solutions.
- Work with the team to organize and break down epics and user stories, identify tasks, provide estimates, and execute to meet the scheduled targets.
- Contribute to and review business evaluation documents and requirements, as well as functional, technical, and test cases
- Contribute in the full system lifecycle including coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, documenting, and supporting applications software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Fix reported defects
- Update status of reported defects appropriately in the QC defect tracking system
- Work with the team to identify and develop new process improvements
- Participate in hiring processes, including interviewing candidates
- Support the team in completing projects and in building their skills
Skills and Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate complex ideas clearly in a diverse team environment
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering and 3+ years of development experience, or Masters in Computer Science and 1+ years of equivalent industry experience in developing and deploying systems
- Demonstrated expertise:
- Software implementation practices, including Agile and TDD.
- Git repository or similar version control system
- ASP.NET (C#) (1+ year minimum)
- Strong Plus Experience:
- SQL Server
- MVC, and Entity Framework
- Automated deployment systems (ideally with Continuous Integration)
- Open source Linux-based development
Send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com .
Healthmonix is an equal opportunity employer.