Live performance updates allow timely decisions to close gaps in performance. Measure, patient, and provider dashboards support targeted improvement.
All MIPS Categories
MIPSpro is the ONLY registry that allows all 4 categories to be tracked in one convenient location .
Adapt to your practice
Whether you are a hospital or a small family practice, MIPSpro scales to meet your needs
100% StateSide Support
Your dedicated account manager will be with you every step of the way, from strategy to submission and beyond.
Click to Enlarge
Data Validation & Support
Our experts review each submission for common yet costly mistakes using the most up-to-date rulings from CMS. Our proprietary engine provides seamless, optimzed submission and score.
Year Round Tracking
Quality measures are made available on the first business day of each new performance year so you can get a jump-start. Our proprietary algorithm selects measures to target and report for optimal score.
Reporting using data from one or multiple EMRs is made simple through flexible data integration options. No manual entry is required. We minimize burden on your clinicians.
Multiple EHRs? No problem!
Healthmonix has provided streamlined reporting options as a CMS Qualified Registry since 2009. From solo providers to large Health Systems, we provide unmatched support and adaptable reporting plans to meet your goals. In 2017, we successfully submitted data from over 30 million patient visits and 233 different EHRs, leading to a 98.6% Customer Satisfaction Rating for our MIPSpro® Registry. Our platform, ACO PRO, allows Accountable Care Organizations to track and report 15 CMS Web Interface (WI) quality measures.
Comprehensive Data Integration
- Our clinical coding experts have integrated automatic translation of SNOMED, LOINC, RxNorm, NDC, CVX and other coding standards for cases where CMS numerator codes are not used by your EHR. This could save your staff hundreds of hours of work!
- Patient vitals and other clinical data are automatically accepted to meet numerator criteria for select measures. No translations into CMS codes needed!
- MIPSpro integrates data from multiple sources, an ideal feature for health systems that use multiple EHRs. We combine data to reveal areas for improvement, and to help you report the best measures for your organization.
Intelligent MIPS Reporting
powered by the unique MIPSpro scoring engine.
- Select and track all measures for no extra cost, and select your top measures at submission.
- Streamlined policy compliance feedback ensures that thresholds are met.
- Smart scoring dashboards show actual vs. predicted scores and update in real-time.
- Submit BOTH group and individual level to get credit for whichever score is higher - at no extra cost.
- All clinical and claims data is mined to show best measures to report and areas for improvement
- Email Quality performance reports for your whole practice with one click.
Click to Enlarge
MIPS Educational Resources
Our Client Services Sheet provides a comprehensive overview of our list of services including assigned account management and in-depth account setup support for clients reporting for 100+ clinicians.
The Data Integration Product Sheet details our Data Integration Services. Getting the right data from the right providers for successful reporting can be incredibly challenging, especially when navigating multiple EMRs. Our data integration services streamline and expedite the process by accepting information from your EMRs and storing it all in one place. This product sheet reviews the necessary codes, as well as the different types of data integration to help you determine which method is best for you.
The Overview of MIPS Reporting fact sheet for 2020 condenses the most important information to know when you are starting to formulate your yearly MIPS plan. This sheet can act as a quick-reference guide for performance category weights, the payment adjustment scheduled, and eligibility requirements.