Promoting Interoperability Measures
CMS is eliminating base, performance, and bonus scores in favor of a new scoring methodology consisting of one set of four objectives encompassing six measures.* Clinicians must report on all six measures in order to earn a score for the category. Read more about the PI performance category.
*Security Risk Analysis remains part of the requirements for the promoting interoperability performance category, but will no longer be scored as a measure.
HEALTH INFOMATION EXCHANGE
PROVIDER TO PATIENT EXCHANGE
PUBLIC HEALTH & CLINICAL DATA
Support Electronic Referral Loops by Sending Health Information.
Provide Patients Electronic Access to Their Health Information
1. Immunization Registry Reporting
2. Syndromic Surveillance Reporting
3. Electronic Case Reporting
4. Public Health Registry Reporting
5. Clinical Data Registry Reporting
- Support Electronic Referral Loops by Sending Health Information
- Support Electronic Referral Loops By Receiving and Incorporating Health Information
- Provide Patients Electronic Access to Their Health Information
- Immunization Registry Reporting
- Syndromic Surveillance Reporting
- Electronic Case Reporting
- Public Health Registry Reporting
- Clinical Data Registry Reporting
- Security Risk Analysis