Chronic Care Management
Close gaps in care & MIPS performance
With a fully managed care coordination programs for your patients.
A Chronic Care Management Program (CCM) leads to increased recurring revenue and decreased emergency room utilization, mortality rates, and hospital costs. Because of this influence, a CCM program also has the effect of improving MIPS performance when adopted appropriately.
MIPSpro® connects you with a specialized care coordination team that will help you adopt a CCM program optimized for MIPS performance. This team will assist you with identifying patients outside of MIPS quality standards and engage with your CCM patients to drive behaviors that boost various quality improvement initiatives.
- Patient outcome improvement backed by easily interpreted reports.
- Increased MSSP attributed beneficiaries.
- Improved MIPS and APM Quality measure scores.
- Patient outreach services that lead to better patient retention and loyalty.
- Decreased emergency room utilization/mortality rate, lowering hospitalization costs for patients enrolled in a care coordination program.
The Healthmonix Approach
QCDRS & SPECIALTY MEASURES
Conduct MIPS reporting with Healthmonix measures approved by CMS that pertain to your organization's specialty.
CHRONIC CARE MANAGEMENT
Close gaps in care (and MIPS performance) with a fully managed care coordination program for your patients.